In 2018, Argon Consulting and Crimson and Co merged to create a leading international consulting firm that specialises in operations transformation. Our vocation is to help our clients achieve a sustainable competitive advantage through operational excellence from our 6 offices across the world (Paris, London, Atlanta, Singapore, Melbourne and Mumbai).
Focus on optimizing operations
Our clients include large companies that are leaders in their respective sectors, investment funds and medium-sized companies working in industry, retail, and services, as well as public organizations. We help them achieve sustainable improvements in their performance.
We support directors facing operational challenges in:
- Successfully implementing a competitive advantage strategy
- Optimizing cash flow
- Streamlining operations
- Managing/reducing complexity
- Optimizing SG&A
- Establishing a strategic plan and managing performance
- Implementing change
Since Argon Consulting was founded in Paris in 2001, our consultancy teams have supported companies:
- Across their operational value chains in:
- R&D and innovation
- Maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO)
- Supply chain
- Logistics and customer service.
- On SG&A optimization and transformation of the Finance function:
- Reduction of SG&A costs and Shared Services excellence
- Transformation of Finance business processes and performance management.
Achieving sustainable results
At Argon Consulting, we believe that every company has the potential to significantly improve its operational performance.
Our challenge, as a consulting firm, is to identify this potential and turn it into a source of sustainable value.
Our approach is three dimensional:
- Strategic thinking: identifying high-impact, strategic levers by combining a company-wide perspective with in-depth expertise in operational fields
- Expert consultation: capitalizing on our experience in multiple sectors to reach pragmatic solutions that allow your business to achieve its strategic goals
- Operational implementation: managing and supporting changes in processes, tools, organizations, and skills to seize strategic opportunities.
From our 6 offices (Paris, London, Atlanta, Singapore, Melbourne and Mumbai), we support our clients across the world.